Recruitment of Chief, Sr Dealer (Forex) in South Indian Bank
Recruitment at South Indian Bank for the post of Chief, Sr Dealer (Forex)
South Indian Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Chief, Sr Dealer (Forex)
Post : Hockey Players (Male Only)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION : :- Graduation/ Post Graduation
AGE :- Not exceeding 50 years as on 31-03-2016
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) :-
i) For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories, there is no application fee
except intimation charge of Rs.50/-.
ii) For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
Application – opening from : 01/06/2016
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application with photo and other documents : 15/06/2016
How to apply :
1. Neatly handwritten application and annexure with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon should be accompanied by self attested copies of the following certificates to prove the age, qualifications and relevant experience.
• X/ SSLC certificate/ mark list.
• XII/ HSC/ Pre Degree certificate/mark list
• Degree mark list and certificate.
• PG and other qualification certificates
• Documents to prove relevant work experience in scheduled commercial bank in the forex trading
• Copy of latest pay slip.
APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE AGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE WOULD BE REJECTED.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF DEALER- FOREX/ SENIOR DEALER- FOREX” and send to GENERAL MANAGER (ADMIN), THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, HEAD OFFICE- PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT, SIB HOUSE, MISSION QUARTERS, THRISSUR – 680 001, KERALA so as to reach on or before 15.06.2016.
5. Application not fulfilling any of the above items will be rejected. If the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.