Recruitment of Sr Risk Officer, Chief Investiment, Technology Officer in Canara Bank
Recruitment at Canara Bank for the post of Economist’ in Sr Risk Officer, Chief Investiment, Technology Officer
Canara Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Economist’ in Sr Risk Officer, Chief Investiment, Technology Officer
1. ‘SENIOR RISK OFFICER (SRO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS
2. ‘CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER’ ON CONTRACT BASIS
3. ‘CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS
Educational Qualification : :-
1. ‘SENIOR RISK OFFICER (SRO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS :
Masters degree in any discipline with preference to Mathematics & Statistics / CA / CFA (USA)/ CS / ICWA / MBA / B.E. / B.Tech.
Should have completed CAIIB
Candidate who has completed Fellow in Risk Management (FRM) will be given preference
2. ‘CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER’ ON CONTRACT BASIS : Masters degree in any discipline / CA / CFA (USA)/ CS / ICWA / MBA / B.E./ B.Tech. Desirable to have completed CAIIB
3. ‘CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS : First class in 4 years B.E. / B.Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication from recognized University / Institutes. Post Graduation in areas relevant to the role and / or higher qualification like MBA will be given preference.
1. ‘SENIOR RISK OFFICER (SRO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS: Maximum 55 years as on 01.04.2016 (inclusive)
2. ‘CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER’ ON CONTRACT BASIS : Maximum 55 years as on 01.04.2016 (inclusive)
3. ‘CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)’ ON CONTRACT BASIS : Maximum 50 years as on 01.04.2016 (inclusive)
The eligible candidates who are interested to apply shall have to pay an amount of ` 1000/- as Application Fees.
Opening date for payment of Application Fees of ` 1000/- : 11.05.2016
Closing date for payment of Application Fees of ` 1000/- : 31.05.2016 (Before 5 PM)
Last date for Receipt of Physical Application On or before 07.06.2016
How to apply :
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
2. Candidates should remit the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made. Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected.
3. Visit our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment Know More -> Recruitment Project-2/2016 – Engagement of ‘Senior Risk Officer’ on contract, ‘Chief Investment Officer’ on contract, ‘Chief Technology Officer’ on contract for downloading the application for the post.
4. If eligible to apply, print the Fee Payment Challan & Application Form from the website.
5. Fill the details in Payment Challan and pay the fees as informed above.
6. After making payment, fill the required details in the Application Form. A recent Passport size colour photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
7. Enclose self attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post.
8. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the application will render the candidature invalid.
9. Send the cover containing application along with relevant documents & Fee
10. Payment Challan to “ Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka’ so as to reach at our end on or before 07.06.2016.
11. Applications received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process and the fees paid shall be forfeited.
12. Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST / COURIER only in a cover superscribed “Application for engagement of ……………………………………………………. on contract basis.