Recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI)
Recruitment at State Bank of India (SBI) for the post of Probationary Officer (PO)
State Bank of India (SBI) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO)
Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Essential Academic Qualifications:(Ason31.08.2016) : :-
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
(1) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2016) : :- (Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995 (both days inclusive).
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non Refundable) :-
1. SC/ST/PWD – `100/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General, OBC – `600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates : 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination : 14-06-2016 onwards
Online Examination – Preliminary : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
Result of Online Exam – Preliminary : 18-07-2016
Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam : 21-07-2016 onwards
Conduct of Online Examination – Main : 31st July 2016
Declaration of Result – Main : 16th August 2016
Download Call Letter for Interview : 22nd August 2016
Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview : 1st September 2016
Declaration of Final Result : 30th September 2016
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training : 13-06-2016 onwards
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 20-06-2016 to 25-06-2016
How to apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers. After registration, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/Call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or email@example.com. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2016’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
i). Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
ii). Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
iii). Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv). After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v). The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi). On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
vii). If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii). There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
i). In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
ii). In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re- upload his photograph or signature.
Click here for Recruitment Notification (Hindi) Details
Click here to Apply Online