Recruitment of Chief, Sr Manager in Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd
Recruitment at Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd for the post of Chief, Sr Manager
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Chief, Sr Manager
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management)
2. Chief Manager (Treasury)
3. Senior Manager (Security)
Educational Qualifications : :-
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management) : Post-Graduation in Risk Mgmt./ Statistics/ Economics/ Financial Engg. /Risk Mgmt.
Qualifications like FRM, PRMIA, DTIRM shall be preferred.
2. Chief Manager (Treasury) : Graduate/ Post Graduate with Foreign Exchange/ International Trade/ International Business/ International Banking/ Import Export Policy/ International Finance/ Foreign Trade/ Export Management as a specialised subject
3. Senior Manager (Security) : Minimum Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
Age : :-
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management) : Min.- 27yrs Max.– 40yrs
2. Chief Manager (Treasury) : Min.- 27yrs Max.– 40yrs.
3. Senior Manager (Security) : Min.- 25yrs Max.– 35yrs
Website Link Open. : 10.02.2016
Last date for deposit of application form, certificates & Demand Draft of fees (as applicable) : 29.02.2016
AMOUNT OF FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE) : The amount of fees is 600/- payable by way of a Demand Draft (Non-Refundable) in favour of “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
At the back of the Demand Draft, the candidates should mention their Name, Address & the Post applied for. The Bank would not correlate any of the Demand Drafts in case no details are mentioned at the back of the same and as a result the candidature may be cancelled.
How to apply :
1. DONOTSENDAPPLICATIONFORMINANYOTHERFORMATEXCEPTTHEFORMATGIVENONTHEWEBSITE.No other means/ mode/ format of application will be accepted.
2. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER TOOL LIKE (WORD,EXCEL,ETC) TO MODIFY THE DOWNLOADED APPLICATION FORM AS REGARD TO ITS CONTENTS,SIZE,FONT,ETC. THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE DIRECTLY PRINTED ON (A4 SIZE) AS PER THE WEBSITE SPECIFICATIONS OTHERWISE APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
4. CandidatesarerequiredtohaveavalidpersonalemailIDandContactNo.Itshouldbekeptactiveduringthe currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for personal interview and/ or G.D. etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/
or of any other person.
5. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bmb.co.in and open the link ‘Careers – Ongoing
Recruitment Exercises’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bharatiya Mahila Bank ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS – 2016’. Clicking on the sublink titled “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS”. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Application Format.
6. Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Application Form at the appropriate places.
7. MODE OF PAYMENT:-
Candidates only have the option of remitting fees through Demand Draft. The non-refundable DD of the fees for ` 600/- should be in favour of “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
8. WithoutcallletterandNOCfrompresentemployer(Government/PublicSectorUndertaking)thecandidates will not be allowed to appear for personal interview and/ or G.D.
9. Candidates are, advised to keep the copy of the duly filled application form & DD for future use.
10.The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt in the application exactly as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded nor will it be
held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
Those who fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed format ONLY by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post (no other mode of despatch is acceptable) along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph affixed in the space provided in the format. The duly filled format, the certificates & the Demand Draft should be sent in an envelope which should be superscribed with the following text: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF <
The DD of the fees (as applicable) (Non Refundable) should be in favour of “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
The envelope as above containing the duly filled in Application Form, certificates & DD should be sent to the following address:-
Dy. Gen. Manager (HR), Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., Registered Office,
9th Floor, IFCI Tower,
61, Nehru Place, New Delhi
If any document/ DD/ certificate is not found in the envelope, the candidature of the candidate shall not be considered.
The duly filled in Application Form together with the certificates and Demand Draft should also be scanned and sent on our e-mail id : email@example.com on or before 29.02.2016.