Recruitment of Lecturer, MO, Jr Consultants & ENT Surgeon, Ayurvedic Physician in Goa Public Service Commission (PSC)
Recruitment at Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) for the post of Lecturer, MO, Jr Consultants & ENT Surgeon, Ayurvedic Physician
Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Lecturer, MO, Jr Consultants & ENT Surgeon, Ayurvedic Physician
I. Goa Medical College: 05 Posts
1. Lecturer (Surgery): 01 Post
2. Assistant Lecturer: 02 Posts
i. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
ii. Biochemistry: 01 Post
3. Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer: 01 Post
II. Goa Dental College and Hospital: 01 Post
5. Lecturer (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics): 01 Post
III. Directorate of Health Services: 31 Posts
6. Junior Consultant: 08 Posts
7. Ayurvedic Physician: 22 Posts
8. Junior ENT Surgeon: 01 Post
IV. Goa Gazetteer Department: 01 Post
9. Research Officer: 01 Post
V. Directorate of Higher Education: 15 Posts
10. Assistant Professors in Government College: 08 Posts
11. College Director of Physical Education: 01 Post
12. Assistant Geologist: 06 Posts
Educational Qualifications : :- Candidates should possess a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 for post 1, 2, 6, 8, recognized Medical Degree Qualifications included in the second, third and fourth schedules of Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 for post 7 with Knowledge of Konkani. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit : :- Candidates age limit should not be exceeded 45 years for post 1, 40 years for remaining all posts.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2016.
Last Date for Apply Online: 08-03-2016.
How to apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.goapsc.gov.in from 17-02-2016 to 08-03-2016