Recruitment of Specialist Officer in Bank of India, Mumbai
Recruitment at Bank of India, Mumbai for the post of Specialist Officer
Bank of India, Mumbai invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Specialist Officer
1. Chartered Accountant
2. Risk Analysts
3. Law Officer
4. Information Technology
5. Technical Officer (Premises)
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal)
Educational Qualifications : :-
1. Chartered Accountant : Candidates who have completed / passed final examination of Chartered Accountants.
2. Risk Analysts : Graduate degree(3 year full time programme) and Post Graduate Degree Programme / Post Graduate Degree in Management / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management (2 Years full programme) , as regular full time student, from a University recognised by UGC or an Institute recognized by AICTE or a pass in Chartered Accountant Examination or pass in ICWA
3. Law Officer : Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks, as regular full time student, from a recognized university and enrolled as an Advocate in any State Bar Council. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law shall be given preference.
4. Information Technology : Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele communication or M.C.A. with min. 60% marks as full time regular student, from a recognised University or an Institute recognized by AICTE or an institute of national /international repute. OR
Any Graduate with ‘A’ level qualification of DOEACC Society or its equivalent examination from Govt. recognised university / institute
5. Technical Officer (Premises) : Graduate Degree in Civil as regular full time student, from recognized University / Institute
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal) : Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm.
MBA in Finance from any UGC recognized university is desirable
Age Limit : :-
1. Chartered Accountant : Min. 21 years Max. 35 years
2. Risk Analysts : Min. 25 years Max. 35 years
3. Law Officer : Min. 25 years Max. 35 years
4. Information Technology : Min. 25 years Max. 35 years
5. Technical Officer (Premises) : Min. 25 years Max. 35 years
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal) : Min. 25 years Max. 35 years
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) : :-
SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
￼GENERAL & OTHERS : Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Submission of on – line application commencing from : 23.02.2016
Last date for submission of on – line application : 08.03.2016
Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Post Qualification Experience : 01.01.2016
How to apply :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 23.02.2016 to 08.03.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid
Recruitment Project 2015-16/2 Notice Dt. 08.02.2016 Page 11 of 26
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.