Recruitment of Law Officers, Engineers in UCO Bank
Recruitment at UCO Bank for the post of Law Officers, Engineers
UCO Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Law Officers, Engineers
1. Law Officers
Educational Qualifications : :-
1. Law Officers : Degree in Law (pass with minimum 55% marks) having 3 Years or 5 Years integrated course from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Engineers : Civil Engineers –
Degree Engineering in Civil Electrical Engineer – Degree in Electrical Engineering
The degree must be from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferred.
Age Limit : :-
1. Law Officers : Min – 28 Years Max – 35 Years
2. Engineers : Min – 21 Years Max – 30 Years
Non Refundable application fee : :-
1 SC/ ST candidates : Rs. 100/-
2 All others including OBC : Rs. 600/-
Opening Date for Online Application : 23.02.2016
Last Date for Online Application : 15.03.2016
Tentative Date of Online Examination : 06.05.2016
Downloading of Call Letters for the Test : After 22.04.2016
How to apply :
The candidates can apply online only from 23.02.2016 to 15.03.2016 and no
other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre – Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the
photograph and signature adhere to the specifications in the
(ii) Keep the necessary details/ documents for online payment of the
requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
(iii) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online
and must maintain that email account.
Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com and click on the Home Page to open the link “Carrers”.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.