Recruitment of Souts & Guides Quota in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Recruitment at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works for the post of Souts & Guides Quota
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Souts & Guides Quota
1. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1900/-
2. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1800/-
Educational Qualification : :-
1. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1900/- : Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. 50% marks is not insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Persons With Disabilities (PWD)
candidates. 50% marks is also not insisted upon in the case of candidates who possess qualifications higher than the essential minimum prescribed qualification. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions
2. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1800/- : Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing /attending or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th or ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions.
Age as on 01-01-2016 : :-
1. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1900/- : For the posts in Grade Pay 1,900/- UR: 18 – 29 Years., OBC: 18 – 32 years, SC/ST: 18 – 34 Years.
2. For candidates applying against Pay Band-I 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 1800/- : For the posts in Grade Pay 1,800/- UR: 18 – 32 Years., OBC: 18 – 35 years, SC/ST: 18 – 37 Years.
Application/ Fee : :-
UR and OBC candidates should submit with the application an Indian Postal Order(IPO) (issued after the date of this notification) for an amount of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of
FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works. SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Challenged,
Women, Minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zoroastrians [Parsis]) and candidates belonging to economically backward classes(whose family income is less
than Rs.50,000/-per annum) need not pay this fee
Closing Date: 08-02-2016 Closing Time: 17.00 Hrs.
For residents of Andaman-Nicobar & Lakshadweep and N.E – Closing Date: 15-02-2016, Closing Time: 17.00 Hrs.
How to apply :
i) Fill the application after carefully reading the employment notice.
ii) Candidates are required to submit the application form in the prescribed format in good quality
A-4 size white paper
iii) A candidate may submit one (01) application for the post in Grade pay Rs.1800/- and one(01)
application for the posts in Grade Pay Rs.1900/-. The written exam for the posts in Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- & Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-will be held in a day (1st Half & 2nd Half) as the case may be.
iv) Application should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi
using blue/black ball point pen. Applications with typed entries and signature in capital letters will be summarily be rejected.
v) Applicant should give his/her full signature in running hand in the box of the application, at the specified place of the application form. Application with short signature and signature
in capital letters and separate letters will be rejected.
vi) Applicant should write in his/her own handwriting, the sample declaration statement in the
space provided in the application form. Applications without the written declaration will be rejected.
vii) Applicant should firmly affix on the application one recent colour passport size photograph revealing the
full face(not to be pinned)without cap & without colored glasses(not older than three months). Applications with hazy, faded, unclear photo will be rejected.
viii) The applicant should keep 02 (two) more additional copy of same photograph for future use, if required.
ix) Applicant should enclose with the application a set of legible Xerox copies of all certificates, in proof of Educational Qualification; Age, SC/ST/OBC status etc.
x) Certificate of active Scouts & Guides membership as mentioned at para-2(B) of above should signed by DOC, Scouts/Guides and countersigned by District Commissioner, Scouts/Guides of respective Scouts Districts.
xi) UR/OBC candidates should enclose application fee as explained at para-8 below without fail
xii) Applicant should fill all the columns in the application without fail.
xiii) Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows,
S & G Quota Application- (G.P. Rs.1800) or (G.P. Rs.1900) as the case may be
xiv) Application should reach on or before the closing date and time mentioned at the top of this notification. Railway administration shall not be responsible for any postal delays. Application received after the last date & time would be summarily rejected.
xv) Serving Government Employees should intimate their employers that they are applying for the post of this notification. However, during the time of Scouting- Skill Assessment, they should produce the
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer.