Recruitment of Junior Accounts Assistants in State Bank of Sikkim
Recruitment at State Bank of Sikkim for the post of Jr Accounts Assistant
State Bank of Sikkim invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Jr Accounts Assistant
Post : Junior Accounts Assistants
Minimum Educational Qualification : :-
(a) Class – XII passed from a recognized Board or equivalent.
(b) One year Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized/ institution.
Age : :- Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31.12.2015. (in the case of Regular Government Servant, not more than 40 years) and in the case of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ persons working under the State Government Departments and under NHPC, other Central Government Establishment or Undertakings in the State of Sikkim,local employees who are working in Banks, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayaka Missions University and employees engaged by IT in Common Service Centres as Computer Operators on Muster Roll/ Adhoc/ Substitute/ Contract/ Work- Charged basis, not more than 50 years in terms of Notification No. M(3) P.III/ 74/Gen/ DOP dated 23.11.2012.)
The maximum age limit is relaxable by five (05) years in the case of BL/ST/SC/PT candidates and four (04) and (03) three years for OBC – Central List and OBC – State List candidates, respectively.
Application Fee : :- The Application (consisting of one copy of printout of online application form) along with Bank Demand Draft (in original), amounting to Rs. 300/= (Rs. 100 for BPL) drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok, must reach the office of the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, on or before 30.01.2016 (2:00 PM). No application will be accepted/received after last date of submission.
Last Date for online Application download: 29.01.2016 (4:00 PM).
Last Date for submission of filled in downloaded application form (print out): 30.01.2016 (2:00 PM)
How to apply :
Before filling the application form, candidate are advised to carefully go through the advertisement and eligibility criteria and ascertain that they fulfill all the criteria for the post. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form.
1. Lon on http://www.statebankofsikkim.com to access the home page.
2. Click on the tab “career” or “SBS Recruitment”. You will be redirected to the page of SBS Recruitment.
3. Click on “Apply for Junior Accounts Assistant” button. It will open the Application form where you are required to fill in all the details as per the application form.
4. After filling up all the required fields, Click on the button “Proceed to Print the Application Form”. If you have filled all the required fields, you can see your application form ready.
5. You cannot proceed until and unless you enter all the required fields. The system will highlight the required fields to be filled with instructions in “red color”. Please check and click “Proceed to Print the Application Form”.
6. You can now see your application form. Please click on “Click to Print Your Application”.
7. You will get the print out of your application form. The candidates in their own interest are requested to retain a photocopy of the Application Form.
8. Submit the Application (printout of online application form) along with Bank Demand Draft (in original) to the State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, on or before 30.01.2016 (2:00 PM).
One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application
form in the space provided.
Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:3 in each category. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the State Bank of Sikkim viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the State Bank of Sikkim without notice.
The State Bank of Sikkim will not entertain any application on review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.