Recruitment at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) for the post of Experienced Law Professionals
Recruitment at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) for the post of Sailors for Experienced Law Professionals
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Sailors for Experienced Law Professionals
1. Deputy Manager
3. Sr. Manager
Educational Qualifications : :-
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or LL.B.) from Colleges approved by Bar Council of India.
Upper Age Limit (Years): :-
1. Deputy Manager : 38 Years
2. Manager : 41 Years
3. Sr. Manager : 44 Years
On-line submission of applications commences : 15th December, 2015 at 10: 00 AM
Closing of On-line Submission of application : 02nd January, 2016 at 5:00 PM
￼Last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement. Slip at BHEL, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad
: 9th January, 2016 (16th January, 2016 – for candidates in North East and far flung areas)
How to apply :
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions as given below for completing the BHEL application process for the advertised positions of Experienced Law Professionals:
1. Candidates will have to apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in/ shall be activated from 15th December, 2015 to 02nd January, 2016. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
2. The candidates are advised to apply for one post only. In case a Candidate applies for more than one post then the Candidate shall be considered for the highest eligible position only.
3. CandidatesbelongingtoGeneralandOBCcategoriesarerequiredtomakeapaymentof Rs. 250/- as non-refundable processing fee. This fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India across the country, to “Power Jyoti A/c – 30858787145” through the challan hosted on the BHEL Recruitment website. Before making this payment candidates must refer to the online advertisement, ascertain their eligibility and then proceed.
The triplicate challan (1st copy – Applicant’s copy, 2nd copy- BHEL’s copy, and 3rd copy – Bank’s copy) for fees payment will be available on our website http://careers.bhel.in from 15th December, 2015 onwards.
4. In the online application form, candidates will be required to enter the Journal No. given by the bank on payment of fee. Candidates may read the instructions given on the website http://careers.bhel.in/ carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information. BHEL will not be responsible, if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently the application is rejected.
5. The candidates should submit their application ONLINE only. After submitting the application ONLINE, a unique Acknowledgement Number will be allotted to the candidate and he/she will then be required to download the acknowledgement slip. The challan copy of BHEL needs to be attached with Acknowledgement Slip and sent to BHEL, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad (Address given below), along with the following documents:
• Candidate has to affix a copy of recent photograph in the Acknowledgement Slip, sign at the space provided and send along with a self-attested copy of the following documents:
1. Tenth Class (High School) Certificate as DOB proof
2. Certificate evidencing award of Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or LL.B). 3. Experience certificates in support of qualifying experience from the employer(s)-refer FAQ 4. BHEL challan copy (If Applicable)
5. Category Certificate (If Applicable)
6. PH Certificate (If Applicable)
7. J&K Domicile Certificate/ Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If claiming age relaxation)
These documents have to be sent to the address as below.
Manager- HR (RMX)
HR Department/ Admin. Bldg.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad-502032
6. In case the candidate is shortlisted for interview, he/she should bring with him/her all the relevant documents in original, as mentioned in the interview call letter.
7. Candidates are advised to retain extra copies of passport size photograph used in online application as these will be required to be produced during BHEL Selection process.