Recruitment at National Centre for Earth Science Studies (ESSO-NCESS) for the post of Project Scientist B, C
Recruitment at National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) for the post of Project Scientist B, C
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Project Scientist B, C
1. Project Scientist-C
2. Project Scientist- B
3. Project Scientist-B
Educational Qualification : :-
1. Project Scientist-C :
• Masters degree in any branch of Earth Sciences or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university in qualifying degree.
• Three years experience in research and development in the geophysical data analyses particularly in the EM and MT data supported by scientific publications. Doctorate degree in the respective area will count as three years experience.
2. Project Scientist- B : • Masters degree in any branch of Earth Sciences or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university in qualifying degree.
3. Project Scientist-B : • Masters degree in physics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university in qualifying degree.
Age limit : :-
1. Project Scientist-C : 40 years
2. Project Scientist- B : 35 years
3. Project Scientist-B : 35 years
a) Last date & time for submission of online applications: 07.11.2015 @ 5PM IST
b) ForthoseinAssam,Meghalaya,ArunachalPradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and The Union Territory of Lakshadweep) : 11.11.2015@5PMIST
How to apply :
1. The application will be accepted online (http//www.cess.res.in) only. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
2. To apply, the applicant must fill the online application and upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant attested certificates pertaining to educational and professional qualifications mark sheets for all academic years, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, NOC, etc. If the certificates are in a language other than English, attested translation should be uploaded.
4. The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test/ interview. Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates at variance with the online submission details may result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the written test / interview. No travel reimbursement will be made to such candidates.
5. Candidates currently working in any other organisation should submit the proof of their current employment.
6. Separate application for each Post Code should be filled and POST CODE No. should be mentioned in the application form:
7. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org