Sarkari naukri at Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank for the post of Officer Scale and Assistant
Recruitment at Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank for the post of Officer Scale and Assistant
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Officer Scale and Assistant
1. Officer Scale-I
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification : : –
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT – English. (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10thStd level OR
b. Native language at 10thStd level OR
c. Local language at any level upto graduation level
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON- REFUNDABLE): : : –
Officer (Scale I
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.apruralbank.com
Payment of Application Fees : 24.09.2015 to 08.10.2015
Opening date for Online Registration : 24.09.2015
Last Date for Online Registration : 08.10.2015
How to apply :
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apruralbank.com from _24.09.2015 to 08.10.2015_. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.apruralbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
• the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan
• Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. • Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the ARUNACHAL
PRADESH RURAL BANK only. Branch addresses are given at the end of this
• Go to the nearest ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK Branch with the Fee
payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.28999804269, “ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT” of NAHARLAGUN BRANCH. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below :