Sarkari naukri at Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Recruitment at Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Post : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification : : –
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language (Telugu) at 10thStd level OR
b. Native language (Telugu) at 10thStd level OR
c. Local language (Telugu) at any level above 10thStd and upto graduation level
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON- REFUNDABLE): : : –
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.150/- for all others
The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.40/-.
Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees : 24.09.15 TO 01.10.15
Opening date for Online Registration : 24.09.2015
Last Date for Online Registration : ￼￼01.10.2015
How to apply :
(1) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(2) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(3) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.apgb.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(4)Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
Go to the nearest Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. as mentioned in point No.(H)
v) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(vi) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.apgb.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(vii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
(viii) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(ix) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call
Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
(x) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(xii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of
documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.