Sarkari Naukri at Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers
Recruitment at Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers
a) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
(b) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Note- The candidates those who are having/passed HTET till the date of interview after advertisement will be allowed for interview on the basis of acquiring HTET (Test) till the date of interview.
(c) Essential qualification (EQ) is given with each post.
18‐42 years, relaxation as given in special instructions.For working teachers upper age relaxation (See Note-2).
Last Date : 21/09/2015
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
3. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-challan form.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-challan.
6. The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.