Sarkari Naukri at Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Company Secretary
Recruitment at Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Company Secretary
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Company Secretary
1. ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) Gazetted Class-II (Group ‘B’) in Revenue Department
2. Company Secretary (Group ‘B’) (Unreserved) in Haryana Roadways Engineering Corporation, Gurgaon.
Educational Qualification : : –
Essential Qualifications (for the post of Naib Tehsildar- Cat. No. 1) :-
(a) Graduate of a recognized University.
(b) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher.
Essential Qualifications (for the post of Company Secretary, Cat. No. 2) :-
(i) Holding degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries.
(ii) Three year experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking/public
1. Closing date for the submission of applications online : 22.08.2015.
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India &
State Bank of Patiala. : 27.08.2015 up to 4:00 PM.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim (only for Cat. No. 2) in Commission’s office: 07.09.2015 upto 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub- Division of Himachal Pradesh:- 17.09.2015 upto 05.00 P.M.
How to apply:
The online application can be filled up to 22.08.2015 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Eligibility with regards qualifications and other conditions of eligibility etc. will be determined as on last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 22.08.2015 and age will be reckoned as on 1.1.2015.
Note: Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569046 and State Bank of Patiala, Sector -8, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.