Sarkari Naukri at National Fertilizers Limited for the post of Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr.II
Recruitment at National Fertilizers Limited for the post of Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr.II
National Fertilizers Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr.II
1. Production : B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
2. Mechanical : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical : Diploma in Electrical Engineering
4. Instrumentation : Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering
Minimum 18, Maximum 30 years as on 01.07.2015 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3
years for OBC, 10 years for PWD & as per Govt. of India Directives for Ex-Servicemen & others)
For claiming the benefit of SC /ST/ OBC/PWD category, the candidate will have to produce his/her original caste certificate/ certificate of diability from Competent Authority along with self attested copy of the same, in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, at the time of interview.
Further, OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC Certificate in the Prescribed Proforma specifically mentioning therein that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Govt. of India, Deptt. of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 09.08.1993, at the time of interview.
Last Date : 20/08/2015
1. Eligible candidate are required to apply online by visiting NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com. The link is http://www.nationalfertilizers.com Career Recruitment for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt. Gr. II in Prod., Mech., Elect. & Inst. Discipline at Panipat Unit.
2. No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be submitted at the time of intial registration.
3. Before registration/ submission , the candidate should have an active email ID, scanned copy of their passport size colored photograph (in not more than 50 kb) & signature (in not more than 20 kb) in .jpg/ .jpeg /.tif/. png/ .gif format to be uploaded alongwith the details.
4. The registration shall be open from 11.00 hrs on 21.07.2015 to 17.00 hrs on 20.08.2015.
5. Candidates should fill all mandatory fields with asterisk (*) mark else their application will not be
6. After successful submission of the application, a unique registration number and password shall be
generated by the system. The candidates are advised to retain the same for future reference, if any.
7. Once application has been submitted, no request for change of mailing address/ email ID/ category/ post applied for shall be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to fill the requisite details
with due care.
8. Candidate must also download/save a copy of the final application submitted for future reference,