Sarkari Naukri at EdCIL (India) Limited for the post of Project Manager, Officer, Specialist, Consultant
EdCIL (India) Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Project Manager, Officer, Specialist, Consultant
1. Project Manager
2. Project Officer
3. Contract Specialist
1. Project Manager :
Essential: Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized University.
Desirable: Master’s Degree in Law from recognized University. Education in Human Rights or Social Science will be an asset.
2. Project Officer : Essential: Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized University.
Desirable: Education in Human Rights or Social Science will be an asset.
3. Contract Specialist : LL.B. from Recognized University
4. Consultant : Essential: Bachelors degree in Law or Masters Degree in Sociology/Anthropology/Political Science/Social Science/Public Administration/Public Policy.
Preferable: Ph.D in the desired field or LLM
1. Project Manager : Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2015.
2. Project Officer : Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2015.
3. Contract Specialist : Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
4. Consultant : Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
Last Date : 19/08/2015
1. Only online applications will be accepted.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
3. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
4. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
5. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
6. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
7. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for interview.
8. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
9. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
10. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
11.Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
12. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
13. The last date of receipt of application is 19.08.2015.