Sarkari Naukri at Army Recruitment Rally, Tirupati for the post of Soldiers
Recruitment at Army Recruitment Rally, Tirupati Limited for the post of Soldiers
Army Recruitment Rally, Tirupati Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for the post of Soldiers
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Technical Aviation
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier General Duty
5. Soldier Tradesman
6. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
1. Soldier Technical : 10+2 simple pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate (or) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute.
2. Soldier Technical Aviation : 0+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Sci- ence MechanicalEnggandElectronics&InstrumentationEngg) fromarecognised
polytechnic/Instt (No age relaxation for this cat is existing presently).
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree.
4. Soldier General Duty : 10th pass with min 33% in each subject /C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject . 10+2 simple pass in all subjects. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification.
5. Soldier Tradesman : 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Woodwork), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER) Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Exam would be considered.
6. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical : (a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII with English and Maths/Acct/Book Keeping.
(b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII or class X. Should have secured minimum 40% marks in each of these sub- jects, whether it was studied in class XII or class X.
(c) If an individual is a graduate (any field) with Maths / Accountancy/Book Keeping and English (Even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off.
(d) If an individual is a graduate but not having English and Maths/ Accountancy/Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Maths/Accountancy/Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class X.
1. Soldier General Duty: 7 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years (Born between 18 Aug 1994 to 18 Feb 1998)
2. Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical : 17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years (Born between 18 Aug 1992 to 18 Feb 1998)
or a copy of certificates and this notification check website www.ap.nic.in