Sarkari Naukri at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) for the post of Project Engineer, Associate, Service Support
Recruitment at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) for post of Project Engineer, Associate, Service Support
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Project Engineer, Associate, Service Support
1. Project Engineer-I (Industrial Design)
2. Project Engineer-I (Network Support)
3. Project Associate (VLSI)
4. Project Associate (System Support))
1. Project Service Support- I
2. Project Service Support – II
1. Project Engineer-I (Industrial Design) : First class B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering / Mechatronics /Industrial Electronics from a recognized University.
2. Project Engineer-I (Network Support) : First Class B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronic Communication Engineering with certification in CCNA.
3. Project Associate (VLSI) : First class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University.
4. Project Associate (System Support)) : First Class B.E / B. Tech Electrical /Information Technology/ Computer Science with atleast 6 months post qualification experience.
1. Project Service Support- I : Bachelor Degree in Library Information Science with 50% marks and having 03 years of post qualification work experience in the Library. Or Post Graduate Diploma in library and Information Sciences from recognized Government Institution or University and having 03 years of post qualification work experience in the Library.
2. Project Service Support – II : Graduate in BA / B.Com or equivalent qualification with 50 % marks and atleast 7 years of Post Qualification work experience in Human Resource / Administration / Finance Department.Or Post Graduate with atleast 50% marks at Graduate level and atleast 3 years of post qualification work experience in Human Resource / Administration / Finance Department.Desirable: Experience in Government/ Autonomous/ PSUs
1. Project Engineer-I (Industrial Design) : Below 30 years as on 31-07-2015
2. Project Engineer-I (Network Support) : Below 30 years as on 31-07-2015
3. Project Associate (VLSI) : Below 30 years as on 31-07-2015
4. Project Associate (System Support)) : Below 30 years as on 31-07-2015
1. Project Service Support- I : Below 28 years as on 31-07-2015
2. Project Service Support – II : Below 32 years as on 31-07-2015
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 31.07.2015
Online Application Submission
Payment of application fee
Download Admit card for written test
1. Apply online by clicking appropriate link under career section of www.cdac.in
Candidates can apply online from 16th July 2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last date for submission of application is 31st July 2015 (Friday) by 05:00 P.M
2. Payment Procedure:
Application Fee (Non-refundable):payment of Rs 100/- to be made through online mode only
Bank Transaction charges if any for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application fee exempted for SC/ST,PHC,Female candidates.
For detailed instructions on method of payment please refer the details below:
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro).
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
Candidates are required to take a printout of the online Application form, please note that if the application is not generated, online transaction is not successful and you are requested to resubmit the application.
To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the CDAC
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register online and pay the Application Fees in time.
3. Download Admit card for attending written test:
Written test date for above mentioned posts will be informed later.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration ID Number and (ii) email ID for downloading and printing the admit card (iii) Application Password.
It is compulsory to produce the Admit Card at the Examination Centre, the applicants are requested to bring their proof of identity (Ex, voter id, passport, PAN Card, License etc) along with them while coming to the examination. Candidate’s here by informed to be present 15 minutes before Examination starts.