Sarkari Naukri at Vananchal Gramin Bank for the post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II
Recruitment at Vananchal Gramin Bank for post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II
Vananchal Gramin Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT)
4. Officer Scale-II (CA)
5. Officer Scale-II (Law)
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
9. Officer Scale-I
10.Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS‟s website www.ibps.in.
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language (Hindi) at 10thStd level
b. Native language (Hindi) at 10thStd level
c. Local language (Hindi) at any level upto graduation level
Last Date for Online Registration : 22.07.2015
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.vananchalgraminbank.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.vananchalgraminbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other
mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be
(viii) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for
submission if short listed for Interview.