Sarkari naukri at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the post of Hindi Officer
Recruitment at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for post of Hindi Officer
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Hindi Officer
Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level ;
Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level
Note : Candidate must ensure that they have studied English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years of B A Pass course.
Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years
I.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1994 (both dates inclusive)
Download of Call letter for Examination : After 29.06.2015
Online Examination (Tentative date) : 04.07.2015
Declaration of result status of examination : 06.07.2015
Conduct of Interview : third week of July 2015
Candidates can apply online only from 08.06.2015 to 22.06.2015 and no other mode of
application will be accepted.
G.1 Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
1) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
2) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
G.2 Procedure for applying online
1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on << CAREER >> and then click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF HINDI OFFICER” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
3) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.