Sarkari naukri at POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) for the post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Trainee
Recruitment at POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) for post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Trainee
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Trainee
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil)
3. Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR)
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC & ST category.
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) : Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks.
3. Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR) : Two years (Full Time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 27 years for General & OBC (NCL) , 32 years for SC/ST
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 27 years
3. Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR) : 27 years
2. Closing date of online submission of applications : 20-06-2015/23.59 Hrs
3. Opening date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan : 11-06-2015
4. Closing date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan : 23-06-2015
5. Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit : 20-06-2015
6. Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com : 10-07-2015
1. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online only. Applications received by post are not acceptable.
2. Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can approach any branch of SBI with his challan for depositing the fees. He/ she will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 23.06.15, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents –
(i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
(ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination –
(c) Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Personnel Management/MSW whichever is applicable.
(d) Additional qualification, if any.
(iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
(iv) Experience/Service Certificate in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned. – If Any
(v) Caste / Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST) in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.
(vi) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/Medical Board.
(vii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(viii) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged FTBs.
(ix) Certificate issued by HR department in case of personnel currently engaged in consultancy project in POWERGRID.
4. The necessary documents (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) along with hard copy of application are required only at the time of interview/computer Skill Test (wherever applicable), if called for.
5. Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for all posts shall be payable by applicants belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category
6. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview. 7. Written Test & Interviews shall be conducted at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack