Sarkari naukri at POWERGRID for the post of Diploma Trainee
Recruitment at POWERGRID for post of Coaches
POWERGRID invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Diploma Trainee
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – SDT
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – SDT
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – SDT : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and Pass marks for ST/PwD (HH- PD/ OH-OL).
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – SDT : Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and Pass marks for ST.
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – SDT : 27 years
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – SDT : 27 years
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed application format. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
2. Application should be accompanied with documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of the criteria are as follows:
a. Date of Birth: X class marksheet/ Birth Certificate
b. Essential Qualification:
i. Percentage: Final Marksheet
ii. Degree/ Diploma
c. Caste/ Disability/ Discharge certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
3. Application Fee:
` 300/- shall be payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC(NCL) category for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil) through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur. Bank charges will be borne by the candidate. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, Cheque etc., is acceptable.
4. Application form duly filled in and signed shall be sent through ordinary post at the following address:
a. Address :
THE DGM (HR)/ HOP,
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS
SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD,
P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)
b. Along with Demand Draft (if applicable) & other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of __________________” so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of applications given below.
5. Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
6. All Candidates are requested to ensure that the application along with enclosures is sent by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc.
7. Candidates should write ‘their Name and Post Applied for’ on the reverse of the bank draft.
8. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of
POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.