Sarkari naukri at SJVN Limited for the post of Assistant Trainee
Recruitment at SJVN Limited for post of Assistant Trainee
SJVN Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Assistant Trainee
For OBC (Non Creamy Layer):
Upper age limit is 42 years (relaxable by 3 years) for only those candidates belonging to ‘Non- Creamy Layer’. Such candidates will be required to produce the requisite certificate, in the prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year, at the time of interview, if called for.
The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for OBC concession and they have to indicate their category as ‘General’.
1. Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by SJVN.
2. The eligible candidates desirous to be considered against this advertisement may download the application format from our website i.e. www.sjvn.gov.in. Alternatively, the candidates may also send a self addressed envelope (12 cm x 27 cm) with Rs. 10/- postage stamp duly affixed on it, requesting for prescribed application format to the address mentioned below by ordinary post or can also be collected personally.
3. Applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials in support of age, education, Employment card, experience, SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should be sent only by ordinary post to the AGM (P&A), Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP). The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date.
4. Candidate should clearly note that the SJVN will in no case be responsible for any incomplete application, non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. They should therefore, ensure that their applications reach above address on or before the prescribed last date.
5. Candidates can also deliver their applications personally at the Security Counter at the above address. SJVN will not be responsible for the applications delivered to any other functionary of the organization.