Sarkari naukri at Sainik School Kodagu for the post of Art, Band Master, Music Teacher, Craft Instructor
Recruitment at Sainik School Kodagu for post of Art, Band Master, Music Teacher, Craft Instructor
Sainik School Kodagu invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Art, Band Master, Music Teacher, Craft Instructor
(a) Art Master. Essential: Either of the following three (i) Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with minimum two full time diploma from a recognized institute (ii) MA in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art from recognized university (iii) Higher Secondary/Intermediate/Senior Secondary Examination with minimum 4 years full time diploma in painting/fine arts from a recognized institute. Desirable: (i) Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in English Medium Institutions having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co- curricular activities / hobbies (ii) Additional qualifications i.e. Knowledge of Computers, Proficiency in written/spoken English and aptitude for residential institution life style would be given preference.
(b) Music Teacher (Indian Classical and Western). Essential: Graduate in/with Music OR Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from any recognized institution. Desirable: (i) Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in English Medium Institutions having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies (ii) Additional qualifications in the Music field will be given preference.
(c) Band Master. Essential: Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi OR Equivalent Naval/Air Force Courses. Desirable: Minimum 3 years Teaching experience as Band Master in any reputed institution. Having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies.
(d) Craft Instructor. Essential: (i) Matriculation or equivalent (ii) Two years trade certificate from recognized Industrial Training Centre (iii) Ability to teach through English Medium. Desirable: Minimum 3 years Teaching experience as Craft Instructor in any reputed institution. Having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies.
(1) Eligible and interested candidates are to apply in the application forms as given in the subsequent pages.
(2) A self addressed envelope is to be submitted along with the application duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal stamps.
(3) Demand Draft drawn on Corporation Bank/Canara Bank/State Bank of Mysore/SBI/Bank of India/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank/Bank of Baroda for Rs.100/- (Non-refundable) in favour of the Principal,Sainik School, Kodagu, payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) is to be enclosed along with the application.
(4) The applications are to be forwarded to the “Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO & Vill: Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN: 571 232”
(5) Only short listed candidates will be called for written test, demonstration and interview.
(6) No TA & DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests viz. interview / written test
(7) Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a residential school.
(8) Only Indian Nationals are to apply.
(9) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all posts due to administrative