Sarkari naukri at Pandyan Grama Bank for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Recruitment at Pandyan Grama Bank for post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Pandyan Grama Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT)
4. Officer Scale-II (CA)
5. Officer Scale-II (Law)
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
9. Officer Scale-I
10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e., Tamil of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
b. Native language i.e., Tamil at 10thStd level
c. Local language i.e., Tamil at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation
Last Date for Online Registration : 17.06.2015
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pandyangramabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website _www.pandyangramabank.inand click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for
applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be
accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(viii) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.