Sarkari naukri at Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Recruitment at Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank for post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT)
4. Officer Scale-II (Law)
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
6. Officer Scale-I
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the Gujarat state i.e. Gujarati language / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10thStd level OR
b. Native language at 10thStd level OR
c. Local language at any level above 10th std and up to graduation level
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website dggb.co.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website dggb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other
mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be
(viii) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for
submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of
local language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age
acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.