Sarkari naukri at Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank for the post of Officer Scale II, III, Office Assistant
Recruitment at Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank for post of Officer Scale II, III, Office Assistant
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Officer Scale II, III, Office Assistant
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT)
4. Officer Scale-II (Law)
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
6. Officer Scale-I
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language Hindi/ Native language Chhattisgarhi of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10thStd level
b. Native language at 10thStd level
c. Local language at any level upto graduation level
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
– Rs.150/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.150/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya
Gramin Bank by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available
in the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in.
Opening date for Online Registration 21.05.2015
Last Date for Online Registration 05.06.2015
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.cgbank.in.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
· the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
· Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
· Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bankin the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
· Go to the nearest Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 77033132030.
(v) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(vi) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(vii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
(viii) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(ix) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
(x) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(xii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.