Sarkari naukri at Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC) for the post of Manager
Recruitment at Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC) for post of Manager
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Manager
1. The Upper Age Limit for the post of Manager ( HR ) is 45 as given in the above table as on 09.06.2015
2. Since, the post of Manager (HR) is Unreserved Post (UR), SC/ST /OBC (NCL) candidates applying against this post shall be considered under general standard of merit and no age relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
3. All relaxation and concession for PH candidates will be as per Government of India rules.
4. The OBC candidates who comes under „Creamy Layer‟ are not entitled for OBC relaxation and they
will be treated in the category of „General‟.
5. Concession for J&K Candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily
been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12- 1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this Category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
6. All relaxation and concession for ex serviceman will be as per Government of India rules.
7. However, besides the above, all the reservations & concessions subject to rules and regulations of
Government on this subject.
8. Application received after the last date or incomplete will be rejected; Management will not be responsible for any postal delay /loss of document during the transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Management will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without application form. Any deviation from the prescribed format will result in rejection of the application.
To apply, follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of ￼ 500/-
(Rupees Five Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Central Railside warehouse company Ltd ”, payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Post Applied should be neatly indicated on the reverse of the demand draft.
2. SC, ST and PWD/PH are exempted from payment of above fees provided they attach a self-attested copy of SC/ST/PH/PWD certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority at the time of submitting hard copy of the Application Form.
3. The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
4. Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.crwc.in/CRWC/careers from 19 .05.2015 onwards
5. Application completed in all respects along with the demand draft and self-attested copies of the testimonials/documents mentioned below, should be sent by post to “General Manager (F&A), Recruitment Cell, CRWC LTD, Ground floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi -110001 so as to reach on or before 09.06.2015 in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post _____________” on the top left
6. The Company will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard
will be entertained. The company will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without
7. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should submit their APPLICATIONS along with the following documents:
Demand Draft as applicable for General, OBC candidates.
Self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates. Self-attested copy of Matric / X Class certificate should also
be enclosed as a proof of age.
Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC as applicable) & Disability certificate (in case of PWD/PH candidate)
issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-serviceman proof (in case of Ex-serviceman candidates).
All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year-wise mark sheet and Degree
certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
Experience Certificate/documents, issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the
candidate in application form.
Proof of current pay scale / CTC whichever applicable issued by the employer for previous minimum 2 years
as on 23.05.2015, should be furnished by the candidates applying from Public sector /Govt
undertaking/Autonomous Body or private organization.
Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate employed in Govt. Dept/ PSU/ Autonomous body
applying through proper channel.
A recent passport sized colored photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be
self- attested. Without self-attested photograph, the application form will be rejected.
Self-attested Photostat copy of certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-80 to 31-12-89, if intending to avail the age
￼￼relaxation under this category.