Sarkari naukri at RITES Limited for the post of Engineer
Recruitment at RITES Limited for post of Engineer
RITES Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Engineer
1. Engineer (Mechanical)
2. Engineer (Electrical)
1. Engineer (Mechanical) : 1st class Degree in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC)
2. Engineer (Electrical) : 1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC)
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 03.06.2015 from the date of publication.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Asstt.Mgr.(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 12.06.2015. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
5. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
6. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
7. After screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview.