Sarkari naukri at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the post of Scientists, Professor and more vacancies
Recruitment at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for post of Scientists, Professor and more vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Scientists, Professor and more vacancies
1. Scientists SB (Electrical)
2. Scientist SB (Non-destructive)
3. Technical Officer (Forestry)
4. Senior Assistant Controllers
5. Deputy Director (Non-Technical)
6. Assistant Professor
1. Scientists SB (Electrical) : Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied)/ Computer Science or degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science and Technology/ Telecommunication / Radio Physics of a recognized University or equivalent.
Note-1:- The equivalent qualification to degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Telecommunication/ Radio Physics of a recognised University is Section A & B Examination as revised, conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering. Note-2:- There is no equivalent qualification for Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied)/ Computer Science.
2. Scientist SB (Non-destructive) : Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied) or degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent. Note-1:- There is no equivalent qualification in Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied). Note-2:- The equivalent qualification to degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical/ Electrical Engineering of a recognised University is Section A&B Examination as revised, conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Metallurgical Engineering.
3. Technical Officer (Forestry) : Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized Institute/University.
4. Senior Assistant Controllers : Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
5. Deputy Director (Non-Technical) : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
6. Assistant Professor : (i) Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s level in English from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University. (Equivalency : MA (English) may be considered equivalent qualification). (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in teaching of English/English studies awarded by Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL) Hyderabad or equivalent. (Equivalency : B.Ed.(English) may be considered equivalent qualification). (iii) Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professors conducted by the University Grants Commission/ Council for Scientific and Industrial Research or similar Test accredited by the University Grants Commission (“Good Academic Record” means at least second class with fifty percent marks in Graduation Degree.)
1. Scientists SB (Electrical) : 35 yrs.
2. Scientist SB (Non-destructive) : 35 yrs.
3. Technical Officer (Forestry) : 30 yrs.
4. Senior Assistant Controllers : 40 yrs.
5. Deputy Director (Non-Technical) : 45 yrs.
6. Assistant Professor : 35 yrs.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 14.05.2015.
THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 15.05.2015.
DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline. nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
ii) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
iii) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
iv) Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
v) The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
vi) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.