Sarkari naukri at Mizoram PSC for Junior Grade Civil, Police, Information Service
Recruitment at Mizoram PSC Limited for post of Junior Grade Civil, Police, Information Service
Mizoram PSC invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Junior Grade Civil, Police, Information Service
1. Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS) : 10 posts
2. Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS) : 5 posts
3. Junior Grade of Mizoram Information Service (MIS) : 4 posts
1) A candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
Provided that persons whose final examinations for a degree of recognised Universities have been held and the results are yet to be declared in due course shall be allowed to appear in the written examination. However, such candidates shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination in the personal interview, failing which such candidates shall be disqualified for inclusion in the final select list.
2) Working knowledge of Mizo language is compulsory.
He/She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe. Provided further that persons with disability belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible for age relaxation of ten years over and above the age relaxation of 5 years admissible to them as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.