Sarkari naukri at OIL INDIA LIMITED for post of Confidential Secretary
OIL INDIA LIMITED invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Confidential Secretary
Post : Confidential Secretary
2) Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
How To Apply :
– Self attested copy of Birth certificate/ Matriculation Admit Card/ Matriculation Mark sheet/ Matriculation Pass Certificate where the date of birth is printed and must be issued by State/ Central Board. iii. Self attested copies of Educational Qualification i.e. pass certificates as well as mark sheets (from 10th standard onwards).
– Self attested copy of Caste certificate. If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates must submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi along with the Application Form.
– Self attested copies of experience certificate(s) of previous employers.
– Self attested copies of computer proficiency certificates.
– Any other relevant documents.