Sarkari naukri at Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) for Group B and Group C posts
Recruitment at Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) for post of Group B and Group C
Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Group B and Group C
2) Library and Information Assistant
3) Speech Therapist
4) Technical Superintendent (Weaving)
5) Textile Designer
6) Technical Superintendent (Processing)
7) Wildlife Inspector
8) Senior Technical Assistant
9) Field Inspector
10) VTS Console Operator Gr. II
11) Scientific Assistant
12) Junior Chemist
13) Junior Librarian
14) Taxidermist Grade – III
15) Hostel Warden
1. Please go through the notice for the Recruitment and also these instructions carefully before applying for any of the posts mentioned in the Notice. You must satisfy yourself that you are eligible for the post for which you are applying.
2. Use only blue/black pen for filling up the Application Form.
3. Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available or require further clarification, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
4. Column 10 may be filled up carefully. Ex-Servicemen candidates are also required to fill up columns 10 and 10.1.
5. PH candidates are required to fill up Columns 11, 11.1 16 and 16.1 as may be applicable. The Commission may decide to hold screening/skill test for certain posts and therefore, VH candidates should fill in columns 16 and 16.1
6. Column No. 12.1 – (Refer Appendix-IX of the notification for filling up this column)
7. Column No. 12.2 – For all categories age as on normal closing date for receipt of applications should be indicated.
8. Candidates should read carefully the Essential Qualification required for the post for which they are applying and ensure that they fulfill the same. Documents in support of Essential Qualifications should invariably be furnished along with the application failing which the applications will be summarily rejected.
9. Column no. 19: Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digit PIN in the boxes. Please indicate your email and mobile no. for filling in the column 19.1.
10. Column 20: Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph.
11. Column No.21 and 22: Please do sign in running hand. Unsigned applications will be rejected. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected. Variations in the signature will render the application liable to be rejected.