Sarkari naukri at Air India Limited for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew
Recruitment at Railtel Corporation of India Ltd for post of Trainee Cabin Crew
Railtel Corporation of India Ltd invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Trainee Cabin Crew
Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information: –
1. A valid e-mail ID
2. A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
3. A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates.
4. Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
5. A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at (as per details given below): –
Demand Draft payable at
Applying for the Region
Delhi Northern Region
Mumbai Western Region
Kolkata Eastern Region
Chennai Southern Region
Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
6. For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)