CDAC invites application from Indian citizens to apply for Technical positions
Post : Group – A positions
Discipline 1 : Computer Science / Information Technology and Allied disciplines.
Discipline 2 : Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines
Discipline 3 : Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Health informatics / Geoinformatics / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Ocean Sciences / Oceanography / Environmental Engineering
Essential Qualification : MCA/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control
Experience : 3 years
Locations : Delhi, Chennai, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata , Pune, Chennai, Noida, bangalore
Age Limit : max 33 years
Salary : Rs 940997 to Rs 1097374 p.a
Selection Procedure : Candidates should qualify below exams for selection
1) Written Test
2) Personel Interview
3) Personality Test
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC.
12. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Last Date :06/04/2015