Notification for recruitment of Manager, Section Officer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Manager, Section Officer
1. Asstt. Manager/Architecture
2. Asstt. Manager/Legal(Presenting Officer for Claims Commissioners Office)
3. Asstt. Manager/Finance
4. Section Officer (Finance) on contract basis for a period of 4 years
Post qualification experience of 3 years in relevant field is mandatory
Last date for registration for on-line applications: 16.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
Bank challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website : 16.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
Application fee to be paid : From 17.03.2015 to 18.04.2015
Last date for confirming payment status: 21.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/PERS/22/65/2015”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates should fill up the application form online, upload one‟s scanned colour photo, signatures, documents and submit the application online.
7. Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
8. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/marksheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.jpeg files only.
9. A bank Challan with Payment Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will then be generated.
10. The Bank Challan will be generated only upto 16.04.2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
11. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC‟s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique „Payment Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC‟s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate‟s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 17.03.2015 to 18.04.2015 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
12. After a minimum of 2 days from the submission of application fee in Bank, the candidate can log in to our site again. He will feed the Payment Reference Number and his date of birth. If the fees have been credited successfully into DMRC‟s account, he will instantly be given the Registration no. and acknowledgement.
13. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of _16.03.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 16.04.2015 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.