Notification for recruitment of Senior Consultants and Assistant at Ambedkar University Delhi
Recruitment at Ambedkar University Delhi for post of Senior Consultants and Assistant
Ambedkar University Delhi invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Senior Consultants and Assistant
1) Senior Consultants
3) Assistant (Library)
Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
i. Experience in Supervisory or equivalent Cadre in a Group `B’ post in a Government Department or a University or Educational or Research Institution or Teaching or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
ii. Excellent knowledge of computer applications and office procedure.
iii. LLB or MBA or CA or MCA or equivalent qualification.
(i) 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
(i) Excellent knowledge of Computer applications like Ms-Office, Internet etc.
(ii) At least 2 years experience in a University System / Educational Institutions.
(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer applications.
(ii) Diploma or Certificate in Library Science.
Working experience in a computerized Library of State Government/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions / Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertaking and Autonomous Organizations.
1. Mere fulfilling the qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
2. The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
3. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
4. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
5. Contractual employee will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment in the post.
6. Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
7. Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
8. Reservation/Concessions available to the reserved categories candidates are applicable in terms of norms/guidelines issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi/UGC from time to time.
9. The application, in the prescribed format, alongwith copies of all relevant certificates, may be sent by post to “The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 latest by 30th March, 2015 positively.