Notification for recruitment of Gynaecologist, Medical Officer and ANM at District Health & Family Welfare Society
Recruitment at District Health & Family Welfare Society for post of Gynaecologist, Medical Officer and ANM
District Health & Family Welfare Society invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Gynaecologist, Medical Officer and ANM
2) Medical Officer
3) ANM(Maternal Health)
Date and time for Written test and interview : 24.03.2015 Time 9:00 AM sharp
1. The interested candidates should apply on the prescribed Performa given below giving full detail of his/her bio data (on prescribed format) , with attested photograph and attested photocopies of the certificates, experience & testimonials as per schedule mentioned above. Interested candidates should reach for written test & interview as per Interview Schedule given above along with original certificates.
2. Incomplete/unsigned applications will be rejected without any information.
3. Candidates must submit a fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Bank Draft in favor of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamuna Nagar payable at Yamuna Nagar. No application will be entertained without proper fee.
4. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the interview.
5. The selected candidates will have to maintain his/her Head Quarter.
6. Nos. of Posts may increase/decrease. These posts may be discontinued at any time depending upon the workload, requirement or validity of the project.
7. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. Weight-age will be given to local candidate. Ration Card/ EPIC Card (Election)/ domicile certificate issued by the appropriate authority must be attached for claiming residency weight-age. No weight-age will be given in absence of proof.
9. Candidates who want to apply for more than one post are advised to send separate application for each post with separate requisite fees and all other supported documents. Without requisite fees no application will be considered.
10. The DD issued between date of advertisement & closing date only will be accepted.
11. The undersigned has right to cancel any of the post/interview at any time without specifying any
12. Candidates should make their arrangement for night stay if needed
13. For all the posts application form complete in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent through Registered Post to the Dy. Civil Surgeon (NHM), O/o Civil Surgeon, Yamunanagar, Pin- 135001 on or before 20/03/2015. All the columns of the application form should be filled in. By Hand application will also be accepted on all working day (Monday to Friday) between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
14. The decision of selection committee will be final. No query in this regard will be entertained.