Notification for recruitment of Officer Scale-I, II, III , Office Assistant at Telangana Grameena Bank
Recruitment at Telangana Grameena Bank for post of Officer Scale-I, II, III , Office Assistant
Telangana Grameena Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Officer Scale-I, II, III , Office Assistant
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT)
4. Officer Scale-II (CA)
5. Officer Scale-II (Law)
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
7. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
8. Officer Scale-I
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale- I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local languagei.e, TELUGU/ URDU, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10thStd level (Telugu/Urdu as one of the subjects)
b. Native language at 10thStd level (Telugu/Urdu as one of the subjects)
c. Local language at any level upto graduation level (Telugu/Urdu as one of the subjects)
Last Date for Online Registration : 27.03.2015
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.tgbhyd.in.
No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website _www.tgbhyd.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(viii) The Application printout along with the required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission, if shortlisted for Interview.