Notification for recruitment of Dy. General Manager at Syndicate Bank
Recruitment at Syndicate Bank for post of Dy. General Manager
Syndicate Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Dy. General Manager
a. Minimum 03 years experience as an advocate in any Court in India independently or as a member of a firm of Solicitors in India (after enrolment as an Advocate with the Bar Council)
b. Minimum 08 years as a Law Officer in any Commercial Bank / Financial Institution out of that minimum 03 years as Chief Manager(Law) or One year as Asst. General Manager (Law) or together 03 years as an Executive(Law).
1) Bank reserve the right to modify/delete any criteria mentioned above.
2) Cut off date for arriving age and experience is 01.01.2015.
3) Experience should be post qualification.
4) Prescribed application format to be downloaded from Bank’s website.
5) Duly filled application along with attested Xerox copies of the documents should reach The Dy. General Manager (P), Syndicate Bank, Personnel Department, Human Resource Development Division, Head Office, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka on or before 26.03.2015. Application not submitted in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
6) Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfil the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
7) Bank also reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements and cancel/defer the entire process, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8) All Educational qualifications should be from a recognised Indian University only.
9) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi.