Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Clerk
Post : Clerk
Essential Qualification : Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates/Post Graduate with minimum of 55% marks Or Engineering Graduate (B.E/B.Tech) with 60% marks
Desirable : Candidates should be able to read, write and speak Tamil apart from English / Other Languages
Salary : 30,000
Age Limit : Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Feb 28, 2015. Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Fees : Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates)
Selection Procedure : The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How To Apply : Eligible candidates should follow below guidelines to apply online
1) Please register to company website and get a user id with password.
2) After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If you have not received the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
3) After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
4) After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
5) Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
Walin Date : 31/03/2015