Indian Navy recruitment for post of Sailors
Indian Navy invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Sailors
Post : Sailors
Essential Qualification : Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates/Post Graduate with minimum of 55% marks Or Engineering Graduate (B.E/B.Tech) with 60% marks
Desirable : 12 pass/ 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/ Computers.
Age Limit : Should born between 01 Aug 1994 to 31 Jul 1998
Fees : Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates)
tion Procedure :
tion is on basis of below
tion criteria.More details on
tion procedure is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
1) Written Exam : The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
2) Physical Test : PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (
3) Medical Test : As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
4) Merit List
5) Final Enrolment Medicals : All
t list candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical examination will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical examination at Chilka prior to enrolment.
Candidates found “unfit” during this medical examination will not be enrolled for training
Documents Required During
tion Event :
1) Original and one attested copy of Matriculation certificate.
2) Original and one attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate .
3) Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any.
4) One self-addressed envelop of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed.
5) Original and one attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
6) Seven recent colour pass port size photographs
How To Apply : Eligible candidates are to report at the following place with all documents mentioned above.
Indian Naval Ship Valsura
Gujrat – 361 150
Walin Date : 31/03/2015