Bank of Baroda invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Probationary Officer
Post : Probationary Officer
Essential Qualification : Any Graduates/ Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015.
Age : between 20 year to 28 year, 5 year relaxation for SC/ST. 3 year relaxation for OBC
Selection Procedure :
1. The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and click on the option ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 for applying online. Before filling the online application, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
2. The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the Annexure-I of this notification.
3. The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
4. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
5. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form. The applicants are also requested to save the same on their Computer system for their future need/record.
How To Apply : Candidates can apply online only from 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I to this notification.
Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Last Date : 17/03/2015