Recruitment at Indian Navy for post of Officers
Indian Navy invites application from Indian citizens for apply for job post of SSC Officers
Post : Short Service Commission Officers
Essential Qualification : B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Automotive Engineering/ Mechtronics Engineering/ Industrial & Production Engineering/ Metallurgy Engineering/ Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering/ BS Marine Engineering/ Automation & Robotics Engineering/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Production Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Power Engineering
Age : Between 19½ and 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1991 and on 01 Jul 1996, both dates inclusive
Selection Procedure :
1) The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.No communicationwill be entertained on this account. SSB interviews
for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during May to Jul 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-Mail or SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
2) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidateswho fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidateswill thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
3) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fitwill be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
4) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
5) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
6) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
7) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
How To Apply :
Interested candidates can apply only at company online.
1) Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry from 14 Feb 15 onwards. The online application registration will cease on 04 Mar 15. The procedure for
applying online is explained in Paras 25 & 26 below. IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
2) Online (e-application):-Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
Last Date : 04/03/2015
Posted by : Employment News at 6:49 AM