Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from Junior Engineering Assistant
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger
etc. in a Petroleum Refinery, Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant (Power & Utility)
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience (after diploma) in DM plant, Industrial Air Compressor, Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine, Cooling Tower Operation , Raw Water
Treatment Plant in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / large industrial units.
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical Maintenance)
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg from a recognized Institute / University or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience for Diploma Holders and two years for candidates with ITI qualification in Installation , Maintenance of Pumps, Compressor, Gas / Steam Turbines etc and stationary equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers, column vessels, piping etc in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Gas Processing / large industrial units
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)
Educational Qualification : 3 yrs Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation Control
Experience : Minimum one year post qualification experience in Maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation , Control
Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, on line analyzers condition monitoring in a modern Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Fertilizer / Power Plants / Oil & Natural Gas exploration companies / large industrial units.
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant (Fire & Safety)
Educational Qualification : Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or from other recognized Institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience of working in Fire & Safety set up of handling fire fighting equipments, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire fighting, operation of fire tenders / pump house etc in a Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer / Gas Processing / large industrial units.
Age : Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01-01-2015
Last Date To Apply : 28/02/2015
Desirable : Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
Selection Procedure :
1) The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to educational qualification, age , experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their on-line application form shall undergo Written Test.
2) Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and meeting the eligibility criteria shall be subjected to Personal Interview.
3) Candidates who have been short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, for Jr.Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) – Post Code 05, will have to first successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards [as indicated at S no: 2(05)] in order to qualify for undergoing Trade Test. Similarly, only those candidates who qualify Trade Test shall be prima facie eligible for Personal Interview
4) Candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process successfully and will have to meet the parameters of pre- employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for final
How to apply :
Candidates undertaking the responsibility of correctness of particulars / details furnished in the Online Application Format will ensure that he / she possess all the relevant certificates /
testimonials / proofs / supporting documents specially for educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste and such other particulars / information at the time of submission of online application
form. Candidates interested to submit Online Application for any one of the above mentioned post will follow the steps mentioned below:
1. 1st Step: Log on to IndianOil website www.iocl.com
2. 2nd Step: Furnish particulars / details of their educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, DD Number (to whomsoever applicable) etc. and such other information as sought in the online
3. 3rd Step: Upload his / her Passport size Photograph.
4. 4th Step: Submit the Application Form in the system / web site.
5. 5th Step: General & OBC candidates, after completing the application registration formalities as required in above 2 nd, 3 rd and 4th steps, are required to take a print out of the Registration /
Acknowledgement Slip, write their name & registration number on the back of original DD and attach the Demand Draft with Registration / Acknowledgement Slip and send the same by ordinary post only
to P.O Box Number 1102, Jayanagar – 3 rd Block, Bangalore – 560011.
6. 6th Step: Take a print of Registration / Acknowledgement Slip which will contain a unique identification/ registration number and keep it as your copy of proof for submission of application / registration and
the same will be referred by you for all query / any other purpose connected to this recruitment process