Board of Apprenticeship Training recruitment of Administrative cum Accounts Officer , Assistant Director of Training
Board of Apprenticeship Training invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Administrative cum Accounts Officer , Assistant Director of Training
1. Administrative cum Accounts Officer
2. Assistant Director of Training
1. Administrative cum Accounts Officer :
1. Administrative cum Accounts Officer Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce.
2. A pass in C.A., ICWA or SAS Examination of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
3. At least 5 years experience in responsible supervisory position in a Government Departmentl Autonomous organization.
2. Assistant Director of Training : At least a second class degree in Engineering 1Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years field experience.
1. Administrative cum Accounts Officer : 50 years (including the age’relaxation for Persons With for Persons With is five years).
2. Assistant Director of Training : 48 years (including the age relaxation for Other Backward Classes category)
basis, which will be continued if found satisfactory. (i)(b) Appointment to the post of Assistant Director of Training
is initially on temporary basis, likely to continue depending on the outcome of court matter. For each post there will
be a minimum one year of probation subject to satisfaction of Appointing Authority. (ii) Candidates working in
Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/Local Self Government are required to forward their applications through proper channel. However, advance copies may be sent. (iii) Applications in the format specified below this advertisement alongwith the self attested photo copies of relevant certificates, and fees applicable should reach by 27/02/2015 to The Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training (Western Region), II Floor, New Administrative Building, ATI Campus, V.N. Purav Marg, Sion (E), Mumbai-400 022. Application fees is payable by way of a Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training (Western Region), Mumbai” payable at Mumbai. The application fees is nonrefundable.