South Indian Bank (Hyderabad Region) recruitment of Probationary Clerks
South Indian Bank invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Probationary Clerks
Posts : Probationary Clerks
General Category : Rs. 400/-
SC/ST category : Rs. 100/-
Application fee should be paid as Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Delhi.
Candidates are requested to write down their application Reference ID and Name on the back side of the
Demand Draft before sending it to the below mentioned address along with the system generated application
form and other documents.
2) Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website Uwww.southindianbank.comU for a period from 04.02.2015 to 14.02.2015.
The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
3) Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate. Therefore candidates are requested to give a valid e-mail Id at the time of online registration.
4) The link for reprinting the application from the website will be available till 21.02.2015.
5) The print out of the application should be sent to the address given below along with following documents.
a. Xerox copy of SSLC/10th certificate.
b. Xerox copy of Plus 2 / Pre Degree / 12th certificate.
c. Xerox copy of Degree mark lists and certificates.
d. Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (for General Category)/Rs. 100/-(for SC/ST category) favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. Payable at Delhi.
e. Copy of Caste certificate from a competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates.
f. Copy of Documentary proof for verifying the residential status.
APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WOULD BE REJECTED.
6) Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – …… (please fill in)……..” for ……. State and send to “DY.GENERAL MANAGER, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- HYDERABAD, CHAI COMPLEX, 157/6, STAFF ROAD, DIAMOND POINT, MANOVIKAS NAGAR P.O SECUNDERABAD-500 009” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age, documentary proof for the residential status and Demand Draft favouring he South Indian Bank payable at Hyderabad.
7) The hall ticket for the written examination can be downloaded / printed from our Web-site www.southindianbank.com soon after the last date for the receipt of the application at our office and will not be sent separately.
Online registration – closure on : 14.02.2015
Last date for receipt of application(system generated),with Demand Draft and other documents : 21.02.2015