Allahabad UP Gramin Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Officers
Posts : Officer Scale-I
Educational Qualification : Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS‟s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at 10th Std level
b. Native language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at 10th Std level
c. Local language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at any level upto graduation level
Pre-Requisite Qualification : Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
Desirable : Fluency in Oriya, Hindi besides English is must
Number Of vacancy : 113
Salary : Rs. 31363/-per month (including DA, HRA at prevailing rate)
Selection Procedure : For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the
candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Personal Interview : Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted
based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
Interview Centre: The Interview will be held at the BANDA (UP) centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank‟s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
(1) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website: www.allahabadgraminbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(2) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(3) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website: www.allahabadgraminbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(4) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(5) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(6) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(7) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(8) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
Important Dates :
Last Date : 12/02/2015