Reserve Bank of India – Chandigarh recruitment of security guards
Reserve Bank of India – Chandigarh invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Security Guard
Posts : Security Guard
1. Minimum Std 10th pass. Maximum Undergraduate. Graduate / Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
2. An Ex‐Serviceman having passed Army Special Certificate of Education will be deemed to be a Matriculate. Although matriculate ex-servicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as ‘Graduates’, they are eligible to apply. captioned qualification must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by the necessary certificate.
3. In the event of any certificate being unavailable, the candidate is advised to get the necessary endorsement made in the Soldier’s Discharge Book. (The Service Test & Examination and the specialist service / courses etc. furnished in the Soldier’s Discharge Book are specialist qualifications and are of no relevance to the Bank).
4. The candidates are advised to produce original certificates/testimonials etc. for examination at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificate/s will be accepted by the Bank.
(i) SC & ST candidates by 5 years, OBC by 3 years,
(ii) Ex-serviceman candidate to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces plus additional 3 years, subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years,
(iii) Displaced persons from Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
Persons claiming relaxation in age should submit a certificate from the designated authorities in this regard.
ii) The format of the application form published herewith should not itself be used as Application. Application may be preferably typewritten/printed or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/Capital) / Punjabi. A4 sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm ) should be used for Application.
iii) Application should be supported by the following documents:
• Attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications. (No originals should be sent with the application).
• Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
• In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, attested copy of the relative certificate from the Competent Authority.
• Attested copies of the discharge certificate/service book issued by the Armed forces.
iv) The application must be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the Reception Counter Reserve Bank of India, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017 on any day between 10.00 am to 04.00 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard”. Applications should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017.
v) One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
vi) No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement given thereof.